Welcome to a new semester/quarter! Please make sure you have all of the materials you will need in class each day including:
- Notebook and folder
- Assignment notebook
- Book to read for independent reading time
Also, due to the sheer volume of late/missing work over the past two quarters, the following late work policy will be in effect for the remainder of the year:
- Assignments are due on the posted due date, and I will not accept any late work. Get your work done when it is due!
Monday, 1/28-Thursday, 1/31 School Cancelled
Friday, 2/1 A Day (SS)
- Do Now
- CNN 10
- US-Dakota War Launch: Begin exploring the US-Dakota War Website
- Today you will use this website to began learning more about the War.
- This is an independent assignment at this time.
- You need to look for information that you find important and/or interesting that happened before, during and after the War.
- You need to make mini notes in your own word on what you are learning in the “US-Dakota War Notes” doc sent to you in SS Google Classroom. Please review the instructions and examples!
- You need to complete this by the end of class on Tuesday, 2/5
- Tuesday, 2/5: US-Dakota War Notes Due (E.O.C.)
- Friday, 2/15: No Classes (Release Day)
- Monday, 2/18: No Classes (Presidents’ Day)
- Thursday, 2/28: Early Release/Conferences
- Friday, 3/1: No Classes (Release Day)
- Friday, 3/15: No Classes (Release Day)
- Thursday, 3/28: Last Day of Q3
- Friday, 3/29: No Classes (Release Day)
- Monday, 4/1-Friday, 4-5: No Classes: (Spring Break)